Wednesday, November 11, 2009

'My Mom Puked' Ladies Night...

Remember how I said every Wednesday is 'Ladies Night' at Lacy's? Well, it is a night when my closest friends, mom, sister and I get our kiddos together, drink some vino and combine what we all have left in our fridge to have some dinner.

I WISH I would've brought my camera tonight- seriously.

It was a good night! Found out that my gay husband Kyle is in the final twenty cut for The Real World and is being interviewed next month. (His newest boyfriend isn't so happy about this). We weren't suppose to mention it while he was there (the new boyfriend), but MOM got drunk as a skunk and conveniently forgot. Classic.

Kyle, for the record, you are a shoe in-Clearly.

Drunk Mom

SO on the way home, my mom classically launched her cookies in my sisters newish SUV. It smelled disgusting and my sister had to pull over to clean it up with BABYWIPES. I was laughing so hard I almost peed. It was the kind of laugh I call the 'church laughs'; the laugh you know ya aren't spose to be laughing but CANNOT for the LIFE of you STOP...yup, that was me. Tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment