Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Solo Flight Mom Cameraman

Today was Cierra's first flight, alone, as an unaccompanied minor. She was super excited about it! It's gonna be QUITE a week.
I have to meet her dad in Denver on Sunday to pick her up.. Denver is a 9 hour drive from here and she has school the next day. Suck, suck, suck! The only halfway exciting thing I can think of to make the 18 hours in a row exciting, is taking my camera and making it worth it!

I've actually been taking pictures more, though I haven't posted anything here yet. I promise I will, after the Black Friday goodness! My mom will be staying with me for w few weeks here while my brother-in-law is spending time at the house with my sister and the kiddos. I put her to work tonight, holding my video camera while I baked some of my fave stuff. I'll make some sort of video with them...FO SHO!

You are oozing excitement, aren't you? lol

1 comment:

  1. Baking are you??? Do you need me to text you my address so you don't waste time searching for it before you send me my box of goodness;)

    ReplyDelete