Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th and the Embarrassing Crime Scene

After typing the title there, I realized it kinda sounds like a bad mystery novel. That being said; It has been an interesting week, to say the least. How fitting is it that it 'ends' with Friday the 13th? Weird. There was the apartment thing, the work thing, the mom-puke thing and the embarrassing thing.

The Apartment Thing

My apartment drama finally came to a head yesterday. Turns out, they were just being assholes for the sake of being assholes. There is something to be said about being face-to-face with assholes, they usually change there tune when there isn't distance, a computer or phone in the middle. I did my Goddamn hair and makeup ON MY DAY OFF,dressed cute-tabulous and drove the 15 miles North to the main office. Once I got there and spoke with them face-to-face it was like MAGIC. fuckers.

The Work Thing

We are gearing up for the Holiday season at ULTA. I'm excited; I LOVE Christmas...even in retail. My time flies, I make more money and am always relieved when the day is done which means I sleep better! We hired an old friend of mine, she worked one day and threw in the towel. WTF? I am officially NEVER putting my name behind someone else's. You can go through the same process as everyone else. Geeze. Now I'm one girl down again. The only good thing about this is...I'll get more hours! Yay Me!

The Mom Puke Thing

Just click here to catch up (I'm lazy this morning and don't feel like re-telling the story!

Embarrassing Thing

I generally don't write about my date-life, as entertaining as it would be....it is mine. However, I had my first official embarrassing moment with my policeman last night. Let's just say, there was the potential of making his bed look like a Gaddamn crime-scene. I don't really get a period...because of my dear, dear Mirena (which I love and think every woman should have). I don't think he was too tramatized. On the plus side, it was late so I just took a shower over there. I used boy body wash on my hair (gasp) and boy conditioner and combed my wet hair with one of those combs that come in shave kits. He's such a Bachelor---if you look it up in the dictionary...his picture is there. Swear. The BEST part (besides smelling like him when I woke up this morning) was....when I got home and my hair was still wet, my mom told my sister, "I bet she got cum in her hair." Ladies and gentlemen....my mom has NO shame and that is clearly not what happened.

Yeah...so, Happy Friday the 13th, may your day be half as eventful as my week was!

3 comments:

  1. OMG That is a GREAT test of whether a man is 'worth it' or not... Any man who would freak out over period sheets or vagina farts or puking or WHATEVERTHEFUCK is not worth it, move on... If Mr. Cop had no reaction and/or was totally cool, then HE IS A KEEPER!! WOOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I think I almost died. He said, "We'll laugh about it later." GAWD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, if I had bled on the sheets, I would have totally said "OH MY GOD! CALL CSI! I THINK THERE'S BEEN A MURDER!!" Lol... Embrace it. We're women. We have va-geenas. We bleed from them occasionally... It's all good! You are FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete