Monday, November 2, 2009

What I DON'T Want

"Sometimes figuring out what you don't want is just as important as figuring out what you want" - I've come to realize that these things are one in the same.

Things I DON'T want, in no particular order are as follows:

I don't ever want a job that I despise.

I don't want bad coffee...ev-er.

I don't want boring or draining friends

I don't want a car that isn't dependable.

I don't want bad hair.

On that note, I don't want short hair.

I don't want bad tattoos

I don't want to be forgotten.

I don't want fake nails.

I don't want a man who owns cats or one who doesn't drink beer

None of those things work for me.

I don't want to still be in school when I am 35.

I don't want to be an adult that kids can't talk to.

I don't want hard pillows.

I don't want to take myself too seriously.

I don't want ugly panties.

I don't want to stop moving forward.

I don't want my life without my family.

I don't want to live in Texas again.

I don't want to be lethargic.

I don't want to stop smiling.

I don't want my life without music.

I don't want to settle.

I don't want to stop exploring.

I am sure there are more, but yeah...that pretty much sums it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment