Monday, November 16, 2009

Stupid Pseudo Ex-Boyfriend

There have been a couple of things lately that have been 'Interesting' to say the least. There is the pseudo-ex boyfriend thing and (clears throat) yeah that pretty much is it. It's a doozy...so in MY book it counts as TWO things!(He's my pseudo ex-boyrfriend, because according to him we were just 'friends')

Apparently my pseudo ex-boyfriend felt the need to bludgeon my sister with IM's last week for well over an HOUR. Just found this out and I'm like....Huh? WTF? He told her he was moving and whole bunch of other non-sense.

For the record: Leave my family alone....I realize they are FANTASTIC, but you don't get to talk to them anymore. Also, for the record: When I said 'Fuck you' and 'Goodbye' and "I'll find someone who actually loves me for me", I meant it....That's how I roll.



SO. On that note; move away, run away, go away. Leave me (and my family) alone.

2 comments:

  1. What a stupidhead. He will be playing his lame little games with women for the rest of his life, and he's going to end up old, alone, and SAD. Listen to Jen and MOVE ON, dipshit!!

    ReplyDelete