Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Real Sugar in my Coffee

I am out of Splenda, so this morning I had to put real sugar in my coffee. It wasn't as good. booo hiss!

I've actually had a pretty productive morning thus far. My Internet connection is fixed and not as sketchy (which is a good thing since I am behind in posting homework), I opened a new account with USAA (which I've been meaning to do since I moved) and I cleaned my kitchen; All in 45 minutes!

. Today is going to be a pretty busy day. I am going into work early, so I can leave early and watch my niece and nephew for a bit. Then my friend Kim is coming over to brainstorm 1980's costumes to wear to work tomorrow. Pretty exciting stuff round these parts. As you can see by this post....there is probably a reason why I shouldn't blog every day. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment