Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fifty Doller Nap...

Today was a strange day...I slept for half of it, cleaned for the rest of it and determined that I really don't like my apartment management. What a great epiphany!

The Sleeping Thing...

I worked more early mornings this week than normal, I think it just caught up with me. PLUS, I'm kinda broke at the moment and sleeping if FREEEEEeee! Ha!

The Cleaning Thing...

Since my hours were strange last week, I spent more time at my mom and sister's than usual, meaning that my house was neglected. Yuckity No Mas! It's back to bein fantastical!

The Apartment Thing

Two things have happened recently that annoy me to no end. First, you must know, it rained most nights in October AND the dumpster to my apartment is FOREVER away. I stuck two bags of trash on my porch, because it was dark and I wasn't going to walk all the way out there, in the rain, to take my trash out.

I HATE taking the trash out...you have no idea.

Anyway, the next day I had a nice little notice on my door that basically said, "You have been warned, remove the bags of trash from your patio; they are unslightly and attract bugs."

WHATEVER.

I double bag my trash, the bags are hefty, white and smell good. The last time I checked, bugs don't attack trash when it is below freezing and fucking raining. I took my trash out the next morning. Needless to say, I had two additional notices about the same damn thing throughout the week (even though it was gone the next morning). How annoying. THEN, my rent was due today. I had every intention of taking it to the office today....but I slept literally all day. SO I called them at 4:30, asking if I brought it first thing in the morning(so they can still deposit it with all the others) if they would waive the late fee. She said in her cheery, high-pitched little voice, "Nope!"

Fucking great.

My nap cost me fifty bucks!Now THAT my friend is PRICELESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment