Sunday, October 4, 2009

Whatta Weekend!

Whatta Weekend this has been. I feel like my weekend was actually Wednesday and Thursday (even though it is NOW Sunday night); let me fill you in!



My last official day off was Thursday which was FAB! I will give you a play-by-play, since you asked!


WEDNESDAY


Wednesday night is ladies night at Lacy's. A group of close girlfriends (and Kyle, who is the most fabulous of us all-clearly) crash Lacy's house for modge poodeg dinner and wine. ALl the kids play and we vent about our week. It is my mid-week therapy- Be jealous...be very jealous! This Wednesday, I took my video camera with me. Aren't you excited? Ever ask a kid for relationship advice? Let me tell you it is VERY entertaining! Check it out!



Thursday


I woke up Thursday, took C to school, and went directly to my sisters house. We decided to go shopping with my mom for Fall yumness!

Next, I picked up Cierra, did the homework thang and then got ready for my date. My sister and mom graciously watched Cierra for me, so that my friend Lacy and I could double date with Hot Toddy (the 'YUM' from speed dating), and his friend Patrick. Good Times! I HAS A THIRD date (dun, dun dun, dun). Oh I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment