Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Subconscious Adrenaline Junky

I tend to be a busy person by nature; I get bored easy- clearly. I actually think I am BETTER under pressure than not. What can I say? I like that little burst of adrenaline I get when I have a deadline. My problem is that I (sometimes) put things off to that last minute on purpose. This is problematic when something unplanned comes up and then REALLY makes me miss my deadline. This has been happening like crazy over the last week. I finally caught up on my reading(World Economics/ Leadership & Entrepreneurship , in the midst of a slight computer malfunction, going to train in Iowa and family functions).



I REALLY wish I could be one of those people who does everything in advance, but that has never been me. (Not true, there was a short spurt when I was married that I actually got things done in advance and went to bed early and blah blah, blah, blah) THAT, my friend, is what boredum'll do to you! I just don't think I possess those traits myself. I'm a subconscious adrenaline junky....seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment