Thursday, October 22, 2009

Broken Gym Speakers

I've been a lot more attentive about going to the gym, yay me! These days, I actually write it in my schedule to hold myself accountable to myself; we have an understanding (me and myself), don't hate! Anyway, Tuesday while I was running, my arm got caught in my MP3 player's cord and the whole thing fell down. I did an impromptu running man, so I wouldn't trip. Don't worry...I didn't trip...BUT I DID squash my ear buds. GADDAMMIT! Running with no music SUCKS at Powerhouse, but only because the gym speakers are broken.

At Powerhouse in Bellevue, the gym voice-over announcements play once every five to ten minutes or so. IF this weren't annoying enough, they SOUND like a bad K-mart annoucement, over blown speakers.

Lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment