Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Contents will Explode

I am a very vocal and slightly impulsive woman when speaking to people. These are communication traits that just simple 'are'. They aren't necessarily good and they aren't necessarily bad. I tend to say what's on my mind, whether it is what people want to hear or not. Though I've learned to filter better as time moves on, especially towards people I love and care about,It is what it is.

Although I am impulsive by nature, I don't do well when plans are changed or altered. You can see when I am agrovated. Even so, I am an even-keel person. I don't fly off the handle, ever. I find that when I am in a relationship, whatever that relationship may be (family, friends, co-workers and lovers alike); I just don't do the silence thing well.

"Sticks and stones are hard on bones,
Words can sting like anything
But silence breaks the heart."

I'm pretty sure that I should come with a warning label that says, "Do not keep in extreme silence, or contents will explode!"

No comments:

Post a Comment