Thursday, December 17, 2009

A+ Excited. Yay yay yay yay yay

Oh I am so excited. This week has been a completely chaotic and I couldn't be happier- seriously!

Reasons why I am A+ excited.....


- SO my first week in my new position= A+
- My grade on my first Accounting homework= A+ (that's Mrs. Smarty Pants to you!


- Money situation looking= A+ (Thanks to the Holiday hours and new promotion


- Fun things planned for the upcoming week= A+ (Oh. My. Gawd. The pictures that will follow)


- Finally cleared the air with somebody that I consider very special to me.= A+


- Going to my first 'Bad Christmas Sweater' party (It's actually Policeman's Birthday Party)= A+

Speaking of that...is it bad that I actually LIKE my 'Bad Christmas Sweater"? It is like a 1x and is huge on me, which means it goes off the shoulder a bit (which I LOVE). It is obnoxiously sparkly and has jingle bells lighted goodness. I will take my video camera. TRUST.


- Tomorrow is payday!= A+


- Just signed up to run the Lincoln Half Marathon on my Birthday with my girlie's from work= A+


- Cierra goes to her dad's for Christmas which makes me sad...BUT I am treating myself (and my liver) to some nights out with my girls and my gays= A+


- Teaching my Grandma how to text; yesterday I sent her a picture of a shirtless firefighter, it entertains me to NO end.= A+


- Saturday is my nieces 5th Birthday party, which means another humongous family gathering! Love.= A+


- I F I N A L L Y found a tattoo artist here and am sooo excited to start in the New Year= A+


- My favorite 'alligator shoes' ornament. =A+


- What I ate for lunch today after signing up for the half-marathon in May!= A+ (see below)

2 comments: