Monday, December 7, 2009

Wants 'Someday' to Hurry up

Just walked into my kitchen and thought to myself, 'Someday I will have a kitchen big enough to open the refrigerator AND the oven at the same time'. THEN I thought to myself, "Now...how many times have you thought that?"

SO, for the sake of blogging, I am penning my top 'Someday" comments of late!


1) Someday I will have a kitchen big enough to open the refrigerator AND the oven at the same time.

2) Someday, I won't be in school anymore and I'll have more hobby-time than homework-time!

3) Someday, Christmas won't be such a stressful season and Cierra will actually get what she asks for for Christmas!

4) Someday, I will invest in a vehicle that I love and will drive it till it dies!

5) Someday, I will zipline in someplace fantastic!

6) Someday, I will buy groceries more than a week in advance (again)!


Somedays, I just really want someday to hurry up already! Can't you see (someday), that I'm bustin my ass here? :)

In spite of all the hard work, I am still trying like mad not to take myself too seriously. I have my Cierra, we are a family and we are happy! She knows I am working hard and makes little sacrafices that most kids don't have to make because of it.




I know it will all come together, I dream of that day! I know it will be mine! When that day comes, I will have new 'somedays'! (That's sort-of the nature of the beast)!


You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"
* George Bernard Shaw

1 comment:

  1. A little random picture action. Found my camera charger: aren't ya happppppy?

    ReplyDelete