Thursday, December 3, 2009

Epic Fail...(but with reason)

I must apologize for the Epic fail that was NaBloPoMo 2009. I had every intention of blogging the last few days but the problem of canceling my home internet service is what presented itself!
My hours at work have been getting cut, Christmas is around the corner and I had to temporarily downsize and stretch my spending. I went cell phone provider shopping which got me a handy dandy Blackberry (of which I am blogging from- thank-you very much). That change saved me fifty bucks per month (Verizon is expensive). I cancelled my Qwest account after the introductory price ended... Need wireless internet again: but I may bundle with my cable to save some cash.
So...yeah... I failed blogging every day in November!

I'll still do my thing during the rest of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment