Monday, December 28, 2009

A Mental Diving Board, Guido's, and I STILL Hate Laundry.

I started watching Jersey Shore tonight, and Oh My Gawd Becky....why didn't anyone tell me about this guido yumness? Seriously. I am in L.O.V.E. (but then again I am a reality t.v. junky, so that's not saying much!) I watched a bunch of episodes, but ended with the one where Sammi and Ronnie get into a pre-relationship jealous match at the club. At one point, Sammi freaks out a little because she doesn't 'do relationships' very well. It made me laugh to myself. I think I have the opposite problem. ha ha

I don't do dating well. Don't get me wrong; I like the whole mystery and first date jitters (I'm weird..I know). I LIKE dating; but usually don't stick around at the first hunch of madness though. If I feel for a second that I'm being blown off, I don't even bat one of my pretty lil lashes; I'm out. I realize that no relationship is perfect, but we are not talking about relationships here, remember? We...as in I...am talking about dating, plain and simple.

This leads me to 'commitment'. (what I need to do is commit to do my friggin laundry tomorrow) GAWD I hate laundry. I think I would like it much more if I had my own washer and dryer, or my own laundry service to do it for me. le sigh. If I won the lottery, I would definitely pay someone to do my laundry. Ha!

Commitment is like a mental diving board.....I REALLY REALLY high one.

1 comment:

  1. I committed to do my laundry... It IS FINISHED (for now)

    ReplyDelete