Saturday, September 26, 2009

Embarrassing Apartment Moment

This morning, I put on my furry boots, pulled my hair back and got the clothes together to do some laundry. The laundry room in this apartment building is on the first floor (four flights of stairs down). I trudged down, put the laundry in and headed back upstairs to my awaiting cup of coffee. Without even thinking about it, I walked up my normal three flights of stairs and into my apartment. ONLY, it WASN'T my apartment. The couch was blue and was much too far back. To my surprise there was a fairly heavy set, middle age balding guy with glasses on his laptop. (HOLY SHIT!)

I looked at him, held up my laundry detergent and said, "Oh my Gawd! I am sooo sorry". He smiled ear to ear. Fucking Great Jen. It takes a lot to embarrass me, but sometimes I do a REALLY good job ALL BY MYSELF! Go figure. lol

2 comments: