Friday, September 11, 2009

New Car

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want a new car.

First you must know that I absolutely HATE car payments...but I am begining to feel the same way about my car. She is dependable and cute, but could use a little 'make-up', if you know what I mean. This is her.

The clear coat is starting to peel on the front bumper, She needs rims, a stereo system with an ipod hookup, also DESERATLEY needs new interior. Whoever had the car before me-was a complete and UTTER SLOB. Once I had it for two months the stains in the upholstry began to surface. It looks gross. No matter how many times I've had them cleaned, the filth surfaces. I have seat covers on the front seats, but the back seat has no hope. I think if those things were 'fixed', I'd be happier with her. 2004 Kia Rio, bare with me...I'm not gonna break up with you, I won't use and loose you; I'll just make you A-MAZING, so I can bare your FACE for longer! lol

This is what will help you Rio:

AND...AND...yeah...you get the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment