Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Spazoid Mojo LOL

I thought I would let you all know, that today while posting to my Module 2 assignments in my MGMT 671 course, I added the following words to my dictionary:

lol
Spaz
mojo

Don't Hate!

LOL. We ALL use lol, if you don't... you should as a time saving technique and to date yourself up with the rest of us here in the twentieth century.

Spaz. I used spaz to describe myself to strangers. Don't you think that is nice of me? Nobody likes surprises! Though I often refer to myself as a spaz, I am the most controlled spaz I know- just sayin'

Mojo. mojo makes my world go round, mojo is what makes me tic. Mojo isn't sexual, or egotistical; My mojo is the secret ingredient that makes me mysteriously in control of my own everything! If I owned a restaurant...it would be called Mojo. I would serve things like mojo-rito's and mojo-rita's and would reserve the right to kick you out for bringin bad mojo into my place of doom paradise. If I owned a dog, her name would be Mojo (I don't do boy dogs) and if I had a recipe for Mojo.....well...it's mine! You can't have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment