Thursday, September 3, 2009

Honk and Wave at Strangers

Today, on the way home...I needed entertainment. I had a long day. It started at 6, when I woke C up bright and early to finish up her homework! After I took her to school, I got ready for work. It was raining. When I got to work, I couldn't close my umbrella, dropped my diet coke and almost dropped my cell phone. When I finally got in, I wasn't even scheduled till noon (an hour early). Ended up just clocking in early and working. Needless to say when I was finally off, I was sleepy! I decided the only thing to do was to honk and wave at strangers...the whole drive home. You should try it. People will always smile and wave back, at which point you'll see them crinkle their nose, while trying to recall where they know you from.

The last time I needed entertainment like that, I stood in my front yard pointing my blowdryer at oncoming traffic to see who would slow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment