Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sassy Camcorder Sandwich

My niece Chloe went on a 'date' with me to the best sandwich shop in Omaha, Jimmy Johns. I LOVE that place. There is a sign in there I would totally scam if I could, it says; "Though we'd love to see you naked, you must wear shoes and a shirt in this fine establishment"

Chloe is the sassiest of all my nieces. She definitely does things her way, like this for instance...She only eats sandwiches from the side. You can see her mad-doggin me here! At one point, I told her I was glad that we were buddies. She said, "We are NOT buddies Aunt Jenny"! When I asked her what we were, she said, "We are QUEENS"! I nearly peed myself. If I followed her around with a video camera, you would be VERY entertained- SWEAR!

Speaking of video camera; I just won one on eBay. Here's to hoping it isn't a complete piece of poopity blech blech!

No comments:

Post a Comment