Monday, January 25, 2010

Stormy Weather Funk-tified

I am feeling so VERY unmotivated! I feel like my permanent throne in my home is here.... at my table...doing homework (rewarding myself with the opportunity to blog). ha ha ha

I have to admit, I am so tired of it. :( I have been in school for the past decade without a break. blechity. I am really thinking HARD about taking the summer off.

I'm not as good of a student as I once was. I think the culprit is just the fact that I need a break! It seems everybody around me is feeling the drudge as well. All of them, however, blame the weather! This HAS been a long winter!

My Gramma B said today, "There hasn't been a winter this bad in forty years'. If it isn't snowing, the wind is blowing insanely hard (I'd rather have the snow). If it isn't windy OR snowy, than it rains. Once it rains...the wind blows again and freezes it all. Here is the ice on the delivery dock of my work. You should've SEEN the poor delivery guy trying unload pallets over this two inch sheet of ice. It was slightly entertaining!

2 comments:

  1. Lol, I can see you standing there pointing and laughing then feeling bad as he fell.

    I also understand how being in school for the last 10 years feels. I'm pulling double duty as Military and in School (yuck).

    The bad weather i'm sure doesn't help either.

    Thanks for your kind words (on my Gunner posting)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, yeah...I did

    I DID ALSO try to help him...this was just a big huge comedy of errors.

    And you are welcome. I thank you, truly!

    ReplyDelete