Saturday, February 6, 2010

I'm Here, I'm Alive, I'm Freezing My Ass Off!

Guess what folks? MORE SNOW today! Wendy-wenz called it all a 'snow-nami' (which I stole and used several times today) thank-you very much!

I realize I haven't blogged in ten days (GASP!)...this too will pass- SWEAR!

I have soo many exciting things going on, I can hardly stand it!

1. First official Photo Shoots of 2010...tomorrow. Yay! (I, of course will post a couple as soon as I have a second)

2. I get four days off in-a-row next weekend. (requested it ages ago)

3. I FINALLY got my car plated and have a Nebraska license, this was LONG overdue!

4. My family is coming over for some lasagna tomorrow night, (always good times)!

5. I am counting the days to visit Albuquerque and stay on Valency's big brown comfy couch!

6. I am glad February is a short month, because that means it is closer to spring (so I can ride my new BIKE).

So yeah...I'm here, and I'm alive!

Soo. Very. Alive.

Went to Lacy's last Wednesday, haven't been in a while. It was good to hang out with me girls. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment