Friday, February 19, 2010

Googled Potatoe Greatness


Every now and then I am Really entertained when I see how people stumble across my blog. It is usually by random Google searches. (On that note, Thank GOD for Google!) The most recent searches via google that will land you on my blog are as follows:

1. The good ole' standard 'lumpy potatoes'

2. The other most common, 'looks like lumpy potatoes'

3. More recently, 'Lumpy Potatoes ruined my marriage' lol

I feel bad for the fact that lumpy potatoes ruined a marriage. Honey! learn how to fake those potatoes, buy instant, make them with milk butter and a touch of garlic salt. MARRIAGE SAVED! hurraaaaaay!

4. There was this one which I found SUPER funny: 'Examples of extemporaneous speeches about making lasagna'

I went to State in extemporaneous speaking in high school, I am sure that was the Google trigger. Extemporaneous speaking is doing a timed speech about a random topic that you are given 'on the fly' with hardly no prep-time. The fact that this person was researching it, made me giggle!

3 comments:

  1. Those are pretty hilarious! I didn't even know there was a way to see how people found your blog. Gees, maybe I should look into this for mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a live-traffic feed. you should be able to see it on the bottom right-hand side of my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete