Monday, February 8, 2010

PhotoShoot Numero Uno....FINALLY

I finally got myself together and did a couple of photo shoots this past weekend.

My beautiful sister-in-law Vanessa wanted some belly pictures. I've only had the opportunity to do one other belly shoot, so this was a lot of fun! I was having some lighting issues, but as soon as I invest in more lights, that will no longer be an issue!

(Every last bit of my photography stuff was taken by my ex-boyfriend. He refused to give it all back to me when we broke up. I am finally, over a year later getting my inventory built up).

Though the whole thing made me incredibly angry at the time, I am over it. Anger will destroy you if you let it! (I still believe Carma is a bitch.)

I digress...

SO! The pictures! Here are some from the belly shoot. In these pictures: Vanessa,my sister-in-law. Kenz, my cutie niece,and my little brother, Josh!


4 comments:

  1. God I love your photos Jen. You make me insanely jealous of your talent. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you currently using for your light rig? I'm looking into a lot of DIY solutions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam, thank you so much for the compliments! I took these in my apartment. The sliding glass double window goes from floor to ceiling, These pictures were taken at 9 in the morning when the sun is bright (the snow outside helped), about six feet from the window, with the backdrop at a 90 degree abgle. I used a cheap set of 'hot lights' in ABQ, but Manny wouldn't give me any of my stuff back when we broke up well over a year ago now. (It is all probably still in that damn shop). I am now starting from scrath, and doing the best with the natural light I've got! However, I DID just buy a yummy basic photogenic strobe that I am VERY excited about!

    ReplyDelete