Monday, February 15, 2010

Running, Pictures and Hospitals Oh! My!

This week was a whirlwind! I am on the last day of my min-vacation (four days off in a row). I am feeling revived and ready to tackle the spring, even though it is STILL winter and there is STILL loads of snow on the ground.

A few things happened this week that deserve to be noted...

1. I ran my first four mile stretch yesterday with Miss Amy from work (we are both tackling this 1/2 marathon in May). It felt good to have someone on the same level running next to me (even though I know I could still do it alone). On that note, I am the Queen Loner sometimes, but I am learning to never tackle anything alone IF I don't have to.

2. I did not one, not two...but THREE photo shoots this week. The link for the second one is HERE. I am still editing the third for Miss Ashira, who's website is going live within the next few weeks to prep resume's and give interview coaching. A big thanks to Rockbrook Camera and Video for renting the light kit out to me for next to nothing. (You guys ROCK my face off!)

3. My brother was in the hospital for the first part of the week. (Gallbladder) I am glad that he is out and feeling a bit better! My dad was in town for a couple of days as well, which was really nice!

4. Amy did my hair at the start of the weekend. More layers, a bit darker base and more blonde slices. LOVE! (sorry for the blurry picture)

2 comments:

  1. Please can we run a couple of mornings when you're here - I just can't stop the HATE I have for running! Did brother get pancreatitis? If so DEAR GOD I sympathize!! And your hair looks amazing AND I like the fur-lined coat you're rocking! AND your eyes are looking gorgeous, as always :) Gotta go do homework now... Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha YES, let's run....run run! I still don't love it, but I just don't hate it anymore. lol

    ReplyDelete