Monday, January 25, 2010

Organizing While Giving a Back Combing Lesson and Fertilizing My Eyelashes

Earlier I was organizing the HELL out of my nail polishes. I just realized that I am obsessed with them and it is bordering on the line of excessive! I put them all away now, they are fabulous (and not scattered all over my bathroom counter)!




Cierra is learning to backcomb.

I find it amusing and wish I had someone to teach me when I was younger! :)

This is a VERY basic (and over-looked) girl-skill that will save hours of time and stress later on in life. TRUST!

Lats week I bought and started using this stuff for lashes called Rapid Lash. It runs about from 35 to fifty bucks depending on where you get it. Rapid Lash is a cheaper version of the Peter Thomas Roth Lash Serum and a non-pupil darkening version of Latisse.

Anyway, I took before pictures and have been using it. We'll see if this stuff actually works. It's my own personal experiment! (The link is a total info-mercial: Don't hate) lol I'm not a sucker for those types of adverts. But am a BIG sucker for good and solid product, pure and simple! I've had ladies come through ULTA with A-MAZING lashes. Each time I ask them if they are real, they say, 'I use Rapid Lash'.

So...yeah, I will keep you posted. I am only one week in and plan on taking another picture after the first month.

I am also taking the Nioxin hair, skin and nails vitamins. My hair doesn't seem to be growing anymore, so I am babying it every way I know how. (Vitamins, no combing, deep conditioning once a week, using paraben and sulfate-free products, and washing every other day instead of every day).

1 comment:

  1. I used to have tons of nail polish but then got rid of most of them. I am in the process of re-building my collection!

    I'll be interested to see if the Rapid Lash works or not. I could definitely use it!

    ReplyDelete