Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Good News Bears...for ONCE

Good news is oh-so-much better then bad news. After one helluva weekend, things are really looking upity!

Today at work, I was granted a GREAT opportunity as the Training Lead for the Midwest region of stores. I am excited! Things in the job arena are amazing. I don't think I've ever loved a job this much- truly. Then again, I've always had to stress over how my schedule was going to affect my child. being close to my family has its benefits and I am so grateful not to be alone in that anymore.

Today I ALSO had the privilege of talking to my girlie's Valency and Ashley from New Mexico. It was so nice!

The hotrod phase is over, finito...not that it was ever started in the first place. I thought it was more than what it was. Plain and simple... I had a rude-awakening. It sucked, but I learned something. Trust. Trust is important..there cannot be love without it..plain and simple. I will find somebody who loves me for me....or I'll just buy a puppy. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment