Monday, August 17, 2009

Day Off...F I N A L L Y


I feel like I haven't had a day off in AGES! It has only been five days..but feels like TWICE as long. I am so very happy to say that today is the first day since the move that I've given myself some time to veg. Currently, I am sitting on my floor, in sweats, and drinking coffee with my computer. I am contently typing away while listening to The Slackers on Pandora! le sigh

I need a computer desk, but am contemplating getting a bunch of cushy pillows and a low Ikea-ish table so that I can keep the pseudo floor set-up (I kinda like it).

Here is what my lil piece of paradise looks like so far:

This wall will eventually be chalk full of pictures.. literally every single blessed square inch. That space is directly between the living room and dining area/ kitchen. I made beans...I am going through New Mexico Food withdrawls-seriously.


There was a dude that lived here before. I had two Gameinformer mags and a Playboy awaiting me in the mail today.lol

The guinnea pigs have their old home back and are very happy now (even though you can't tell because they are hiding).
Fridge before the groceries!

No comments:

Post a Comment