Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dirty Bar Feet



SO the other night I went on a date. I dressed casual, but with my off the shoulder top and good jeans. Layered under the eggplant colored top was my white, long-line tube top from Charlotte Rous (every woman should own one, or two...or three). Since I only have a little over a week left to wear white shoes, I wore my favorite white peep toe stilettos with eggplant toe nails.

Long story, short...my date wore his flip flops. After a couple of drinks, I got the chance to showcase my pool skills. I missed a shot and blamed it on my shoes,because I rule-clearly! This was the point at which my cute white heels got kicked under the table and left for the remainder of the night. I was most definitely NOT channeling my inner Britney Spears, because I didn't go to the bathroom at a truck stop with no shoes on...I just walked around an empty bar without them on.

When I got home that night... my feet were stained a weird rust color. You can't really see it in the picture.. but you get the point! Just be happy that I actually blogged about my dirty bar feet; don't you feel much more enlightened now? For Sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment