Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Positive People, CrossFit Omaha, Sand Volleyball and Oh My GAWD I can't WAIT for the summer!

After a taste of the workout and wonderful, wonderful people at CrossFit Rio Rancho, I HAD to checkout CrossFit here in Omaha. These guys (and girls) DEFINITELY know their shit! I signed up, the day after I got back and will have my third one-on-one today! Only one more of those sessions, and I can join the regular workouts.

Honestly haven't been this siked about the gym since I competed for three years straight in Natural Body Building (five years ago).

The Spring Sand Volleyball league begins next month at Spikers, I am a permanent this time. Volleyball is my favorite team sport, though I haven't played on a league in a decade! Sports and Spirits..ha ha, it's gonna be a good summer!

The snow is finally melting here! I MAY get to hop on my brand new Specialized before weeks end, SO excited!

Last year was rough. I moved, had a break-up, got a new job, got promoted, got a new place, and am F I N A L L Y (one year later) on my feet again! I decided this year to ONLY surround myself with positive people, this is all a step in that direction and I couldn't be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment