Thursday, March 25, 2010

Holy Geeze!

Had a fantastic last couple of weeks. Finished my one-on-ones at CrossFit Omaha and joined the regular workouts earlier this week. I have been officially sore in some capacity the whole time...it's sorta fantastic.

I am doing a LEANing challenge that consists of eating a Paleo diet. I've been very creative, but cooking clean is a challenge that I excel at. Here is what I made the other night: Grilled chicken breast with a caribean jerk seasoning, topped with 1/2 avocado. On the side is half of a cucumber (diced) with about six sliced green olives and a little olive juice.
It is QUITE different from what I was doing when I was Natural Bodybuilding. NO synthetic murkiness like creatine or powdered proteins. I will say that my skin has never looked better..and my stomach has been calm for one week straight.

The weather has finally started to look sunny...more days than not. THANK GOODNESS!

Todd and I went for a ride at Tranquility on Tuesday that was fantastic, a little muddy in spots, but still soooo much fun!

And...last, but not least (drum roll please, you should all know I am officially OFF the market!

2 comments:

  1. Yeaaaaay!! You rock. I wish I was as talented at eating (and cooking) clean as you are... Paleo is supposed to help recovery time so much with Crossfit!! And congrats on the boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so...I am sore all the friggin time. Not complaining, not complaining, not complaining! lol

    Thanks Val! :) I'm happppy!

    ReplyDelete