Tuesday, March 16, 2010

More Albuquerque

My long weekend in Albuquerque was FABULOUS! I got sunshine until the last day there, got to crash on Valency's comfy brown couch, catch up with all my girls (whom I do NOT want to loose track of...ever), and nearly voluntarily killed myself doing the Murph workout with Valency, (thanks to CrossFit Rio Rancho, and finally a mountain biking ride with Shane in Cibola National Forest (the foothills of the Sandia Mountains). Good times, haha


Sorry I haven't posted in a little bit. I work at one of those places that, when you get back from vacation....you must pay your dues! I had to work six days in a row! After a GREAT day off yesterday, I am finally back to the regular grind! Here are some more pictures from the 505!

Here is me with my sister from another mister, Valency!My Lancome girls, Monica and Annette.
Drag show fabulousness (Night at the Roxy).

Sandia Mountains, from Val's deck. le sigh.

CrossFit Rio Rancho

No comments:

Post a Comment