Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Destroyed Apartment, Allergies and....(I am pretty sure I could eat a horse...)

I've had QUITE the past week; busy, busy, busy! I had a day off on Monday, but spent it with Todd and Cierra. My next day off is tomorrow.

My apartment is destroyed! I REALLY don't want to spend my day off cleaning it, so that is what I will do tonight.

The weather has (FINALLY) been phenomenal over the past few days. It is supposed to be 80 tomorrow and believe me I will be outside most of the day! With the warm weather and my first spring back in the midwest, my allergies are taking over my LIFE! My nose hasn't stopped running in a month; SWEAR!

This week is the third week of the leaning challenge for CrossFit (Paleo diet). That being said, I am pretty sure I could eat a horse. I've been so friggin hungry lately! I HATE, hate, hate being hungry.

I'm not trying to loose weight. I actually would like my weight to stay the same and just tighten up....yup that'll make me happy, but then again...I really AM already happy! :)

2 comments: