Wednesday, January 4, 2012

More Pictures of What you Missed

Here are some more pictures of what you missed, from before Halloween to nowish because I failed to blog over the past few months! Enjoying babydum!

Me two days before I delivered as 'Miss Piggy'...
Cierra as the Red Queen (I did her hair and make-up with every intention of blogging about it. IT. WAS. A-MAZING


Rod and I at our Anual Pumpkin Carving Party a little less than a week before having baby!




Me 3 days before I delivered!

Me 5 days before I delivered with my niece Jayslyn...

My brother and I...

Maddox (Liam's cousin) holding him...

Liam with his Oma...

Mel and Mercedes from Albuquerque (Mel and Liam have the same hair here... ha ha

Big sister Cierra holding her little brother...

Me(tired) and baby (sleeping) lol..

Noah (Liam's cousin) 'holding baby'

Liam and his Grandad Woody...

2 comments:

  1. Cierra as the red queen is amazing!!!!!! Wow, I am so impressed.

    Congrats on the new little one! How sweet:)

    ReplyDelete