Saturday, January 14, 2012

Girlscout Cookies!

This will be the third year-in-a-row that my daughter has sold girl scout cookies.

Cookie sales bring out the crazy sales lady in me. When I was little, I sold girl scout cookies as well! Year after year, I had top cookie sales in my region. I was in Texas, the region was BIG! My motivation when I was young was two consecutive weeks at girl scout camp. I Loved getting away for two weeks. I was the oldest of four kids...what can I say? My parents couldn't afford to send me to camp for two weeks, so I had to sell cookies in order to go!

That being said, Cierra has no desire to go to girl scout camp, but had the top cookie sales out of anyone in her troop last year. The taste of success is addicting, what can I say? This year she has set an even higher goal. With new baby and not working, we shall attempt to meet this goal again! Oh yes! I said , "WE". This year we have cookies in hand, so you no longer have to wait for them. Needless to say, they are taking over my living room (inspiration in and of itself to sell the damn things)!

No comments:

Post a Comment