Sunday, August 14, 2011

Suck-a-toid

So I've been totally suck-a-toid at my blogging lately.... quite. obviously. I am racing this baby to finish up the last of my classes before he is born and I can start my thesis. When I'm done with work, and homework I spend a good hour rewarding myself with all my pre-recorded shows. Everything is so damn calculated and planned, I just cannot catch up! I never said this with my first, BUT I will be happy when baby is here, so I can relax a lil.

Things are REALLY good though. Here is the latest picture of baby boy, as Mini Me, ha ha

Cierra starts school tomorrow and I just cannot believe how grown up and sweet she is.... 5th grade! Here are some random pictures from the past month:

Here is C at the zoo! My sister-in-law, myself and my sister Tiff


Rod and I
My Sister, My Grandma and I

No comments:

Post a Comment