Monday, August 29, 2011

Bat Week

Late last night I was submitting my homework for the week, everybody else was asleep and then it happened…..

A BAT FLEW IN FRONT OF MY FACE. This week is officially ‘bat week’. Needless to say, I threw my laptop at it, horror film screamed and sprinted up the stairs (20 stairs in 4 leaps). I’m surprised the neighbors didn’t call the cops…it was ridiculous.!

I woke Rod up and rather than going to get it, he shut the doors, called the Human Society, then WENT BACK TO SLEEP! I was NOT okay with that, clearly! My medication and water were both downstairs (with the bat), my heart was beating OUT of my chest and I was begining to get royally pissed at my sleeping boyfriend.

When I screamed, I must’ve woke Cierra up, because it wasn’t long before she called me…from her room asking if there was another bat in the house! At that point, I wouldn’t shut up until Rod went downstairs and got the damn bat!

HE COULDN”T FIND THE DAMN THING! He thinks it flew back into the basement and even though he went down there…couldn’t find it. Needless to say I slept like poo, didn’t pee all night and the Human Society never came!

On the bright side….it gives me something to blog about…..

No comments:

Post a Comment