Monday, April 11, 2011

LA, San Diego, Ocean Beach Picturedom

Here are some overdue pictures from our trip. I was NOT feeling good, so it turns out I didn't take as many pictures as I thought I did! (shrug)

The MOSt A-MAZING clouds, I've ever seen! It reminded me of Care Bears. Don't hate!


San Diego skyline from the ferry to Coronado Island.



Mohawk Pigeon



Mohawk Dog <3



Rod telling me, it's muddy.



It wasn't THAT muddy. :)



Me... flaunting my non-muddiness.




My boyfriend loves me, because he poses (I actually didn't think he'd do it)


So then, I had to take the same picture, only it wasn't half as torturous for me.



This is Ocean Beach, one of my favorite places. (maybe next time it will be hot and sunny!)


Big Fat Navy Vessel



The Starbucks people kept putting 'rob' for 'RoD's' name. It happened twice, so I HAD to take a picture. lol


That's pretty much all I've got...

3 comments:

  1. Yeay! Great pictures - you guys are so damn cute! I want to see a BELLY pic now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a belly yet though! :)

    ReplyDelete