Monday, April 25, 2011

Belly Boredum, Kirstie Alley and Fergie- don't hate!

I will start taking belly pictures soon, but at the moment..there is nothing exciting to take a picture of. I am rounding the corner on 12 weeks (my Birthday), so I should start showing soon enough.

I remember when I was pregnant with Cierra, I wanted to LOOK pregnant for the longest time. I was a waitress at Chili's and a couple of the server's would never let me carry my own trays. The customers always looked a little confused! (shrug) They made me look like a dominatrix, forcing them to carry my trays. SO. NOT. The. Case!

I started showing with her at about 5 months. The first time a guy at work said, "Wow! you finally LOOK pregnant"... I cried. ha ha

And.... on a totally UN-related topic.... EVERY time I see Kirstie Alley, I think Fergie could be related to her.
Sssso, maybe I just needed a reason to post this picture of Fergie's Lego dress! ha ha Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment