Thursday, February 3, 2011

Frieden

Frieden means 'peace'. Things are a bit better now. I thought to myself a couple of days ago, “I am going to have peace even if I have to fight for it!” Turns out, I didn't need to fight at all. I just had to speak from my heart. I'm such a toughy most of the time and don't realize how it mostly isn't a good thing!

I think as a single mom, I've toughened myself up so that no-body can see I'm vulnerable. I've always wanted SO BADLY for my daughter to see my strength, that I forgot the fact that loving a man means letting your guard down sometimes.
Afterall... he still needs to be a man.



“Do not be afraid of showing your affection. Be warm and tender, thoughtful and affectionate. Men are more helped by sympathy, than by service; love is more than money, and a kind word will give more pleasure than a present.” - John Lubbock

No comments:

Post a Comment