Saturday, February 12, 2011

I. Am. Amazing.

I saw the following quote on (Ricky from CrossFit Omaha's blog) and thought it was funny.

"I have a problem with self-esteem at times, which is really ridiculous when you consider how amazing I am"

lol

I think I am amazing. It's true. This past week at work, we had to do self reviews. I never realized how awesome I think I am until I took a look at how everyone else rated themselves.(I'm nosey..don't hate!) Wow. Is. All. I. Could. Say.

I'm either one of those over-confident assholes, or everybody else needs to give themselves QUITE a bit more credit.

Enough about work!

You should all know that the weather is finally going to be ABOVE freezing for a GORGEOUS, SUNNY 50 degree Saturday, and, AND, AND..I AM OFF! Hoping the sun melts most of this ice and snow that is hanging around and also hoping to get a run in tomorrow afternoon outside, Oh Yeah! The Lincoln Half Marathon this year is on May 1st; I can't wait to beat last year's time!

No comments:

Post a Comment