Monday, January 17, 2011

What I Wake Up To, and Why My Boyfriend Thinks I'm Backwards.

This is what I wake up to every morning: Cierra, who is much too awake!
(Don't think he was too thrilled about the flash) Good morning Sunshine!


Why my boyfriend thinks I'm backwards: It's because I think doing things like this... is perfectly acceptable.
Might I note: It has been this way since I broke the head off with the front door before Thanksgiving, when I dropped a frozen turkey on my foot. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!

I think I'm funny, and quite frankly that's what matters to me at the moment.On that note...reverse zen..is still zen!

1 comment:

  1. I literally LOLed when I saw that picture and read your description!!!! I love the logic of reverse zen still being zen! I'm with ya on that one! Thanks for that! I heart your blog!!!! ~Desiree~

    ReplyDelete