Saturday, November 27, 2010

Valency Fabulous

I have the bestest bestie in the world. It makes me sad that we live so far away, but glad that both of us are so well 'connected' that I can stalk her whenever I want! When I got home from work tonight, THIS was waiting for me.

I ADORE Bestey Johnson, like...A-LOT! Valency sent me a Betsey Johnson camera necklace!!!!!

Yay yay yay! swoon.

I collect camera necklaces and they are becoming harder and harder to find!


What you need to know is that Valency is SO fabulous that Betsey Johnson herself wears a Valency Fabulous top.

It's exclusive...you won't find a Valency Fabulous top anywhere....unless, of course you are Betsey Johnson!

I got a bright red rose ring to match my new, red full-color lip gloss (Pur Minerals 'Deep Amethyst'). Yup, yup ...
As much as I'd love to stay and chat, I has papers waiting to be typed!

1 comment:

  1. Lolololz on the betsey shirt picture - you are so wonderful! I love you, babe!! :)

    ReplyDelete