Sunday, November 14, 2010

Conversations With My Brother

My youngest brother and his family moved away so he could pursue his Pro golf card. He's is about to spend the next year in Orlando to finish the process. He is the youngest of my three other siblings and I miss him and his family very much.


My brother: Hey! We'll be in town next week, can't wait to see you!


Me: I know you can't...I'm your favorite. lol


My brother: Some things never change, ha ha What's new with you, feels like I haven't talked to you in forever...


Me: Nothing, honestly. Same shiz, only I'm back taking classes.


My brother: Lame. Are you sure there is nothing new... it's been like.. two months since we talked.


Me: Yup. Well, ACTUALLY, there IS one thing.


My brother: What?!


Me: I got my period; that's pretty exciting




Ha ha I win!

No comments:

Post a Comment