Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

Here are some pictures from Halloween night. Cierra's flower costume turned out perfect! She was wearing gigantic fake eye lashes, urban decay primer potion, and MAC eye color/ liquid liner. I sewed the knotted yard onto her green shirt and then sewed the leaves on, so it would look like a stem!
To top it off, I stuck fake grass into her uggs.!


I was Flo, the Progressive girl. ha ha



These guys were parked in front of their house with a smoke machine and old school saloon music. It was soo cool. Cierra wouldn't get candy, nor would I FOR her. (BUT I sure as hell took a picture!) I love our neighborhood! ;)



This family moved in this summer. We see this dog all around Dundee. Now we know where he lives! I think next year, they should paint him red so he could go as Clifford the Big Red Dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment