Wednesday, October 27, 2010

You Can't Wear That till You Get Your Period....

SO this past weekend, our friends had a last minute Halloween shin-dig. Since Halloween isn't officially until this next weekend, Rod and I had to make an emergency trip with Cierra to the Halloween store.

As we walked up to the door, Cierra said, "Mom, we don't have to look because I want to be THAT pirate for Halloween, okay?"

clears throat

There was a lifesize window cling of a stripperesque pirate costume. No doubt it was hot...but C is NINE! lol


Sometimes, okay maybe most of the time, I say things without even thinking about it.

"You can't wear that until you get your peroiod." lol

C just shrugged and kept walking.

My comment completely backfired when she ran up while loud and excitedly asking, "Can I start wearing mascara when I get my period as well?". We talk about that shit like we talk about the weather. I forget that most people do not. Needless to say, I got a horrified look from the father in the aisle next to me with two girls under the age of six. ha ha



We ended up finding an appropriate pirate costume and Rod found himself a costume as well. lol Here are some pictures! Aarg!
Hands off ladies, he's ALL mine!



I had to work,. Lame.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute costume CJ! Delaney got an Alice in Wonderland dress. It's good. Darrin vetoed a few first for the same reason!

    ReplyDelete