Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I May Be Broke, But By God...I am Happy!

The first of the month is never good for me.

I try to plan ahead...but sometimes, things just don't work out as 'planned'; like the fact that Cierra grew a whopping two inches and one shoe size last month alone, or the fact that my brake light has been on for a whole month, or the fact that C is such a good swimmer that she moved up two groups, equalling... more time and money.

le sigh

I just shuffle things around...you should see me shuffle! I'm REALLY good! lol.

To fund the swim, I will postpone Crossfit membership, till May (it's right around the corner).

As for the brake light...well, I down-shift and drive cautiously to save my brakes, until I can get them fixed...in May.

As for Cierra's growth spurt, I am cutting and sewing her jeans that are stained/ ripped into Capri's and having a Craig's List 'garage sale' this weekend!

So, I may be broke...but, I am Happy...

definitely.

happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment