Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pet Peevage and Cleavage

The Cleavage Part

Today is Wednesday and I am quite glad it is the middle of the week.

Monday and Wednesday mornings (early) are my Drawing I courses with Rachael. This morning at class, the parking authority guy was standing outside the studio building, smoking a cigarette. He was starring at me cleavage the entire time I approached. He thought he was slick with his gay reflective Reno-911-cop-look-alike glasses. Funny. Whatever, I was a little late for class...so THAT was my reminder! The cleavage part of this blog wouldn't have been possible without it!Thank you gay reflective Reno-911-cop-look-alike-glasses!



The Pet Peevage Part

I had the pleasure of an early morning scruff with my ex-husband at 7am; That's always fun. It was nothing that was too day-threatening. It is actually what I expected when I told him I was finally moving... maybe this was a delayed reaction-WHO KNOWS.

One thing you must know about me is that I have VERY specific pet peeves. They are nothing too outlandish, but I do get aggravated VERY quickly when they are crossed.

I have THREE


1. If you say you will do something. Do it. Please don't oblige me with your words...if you have no intention of following through.


2. Do not hang up on me. It is rude.


3. Take responsibility for your actions, no matter what they may be.


Let's say that all three pet peeves were tramped on this morning...at 7 am....I didn't have nearly ENOUGH coffee in me. lol.

I have a midterm awaiting me once I get home today, but will gladly get it out of the way. I like midterms because they signify the downhill slope of a course.

le sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment