Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm The '8' You'd Marry

1. I don't really LOVE talking on the phone, actually I sort-of avoid it (unless you are in another State)



2. My favorite color is turquoise, though I don't wear it a lot.



3. I am a self-proclaimed reality t.v. junk-a-toid. (Brainless television is where it's at in my house.)



4. My favorite way to eat eggs is either poached or boiled (with a bread product of course)



5. I don't like milk chocolate, but LOVE dark chocolate.



6. The kitchen is my favorite room in the house.



7. I prefer white wine over red wine.



8. I am a product whore. (Hair and skin products)



9. I can't eat cake without milk or ice cream.



10. Fall is my favorite season.



11. I've never been to New York City



12. I have freckles.



13. I am the oldest of seven-ish. (One sister, Two brothers, One step-brother and Two step-sisters)



14. I am heavily tattooed and do not regret any of them.



15. I love my big friggin family and appreciate the imperfections.... We have lots of 'character'.



16. I collect camera necklaces.



17. I am personally pretty old-fashioned as far as 'roles' go in my relationships. I think if you keep em' fed, give him sex, make him laugh and do his laundry- he'll love you forever.



18. Coffee is my favorite food AND drink.



19. I'm not high maintenance, but know what I want.



20. I tend to 'Say It' when no-one else will. (This is a double-edged sword for me)


21. My favorite city is Brugge, Belgium (I could live there right off of the canal and be perfectly happy)


22. I like video games. (Even when I suck at them, I will talk smack anyway).



23. I adore knee socks. I wear them year-round. (Which is part of the reason I love fall so much)


24. I am drawn to people with a raw sense of humor. If you can laugh at my inappropriate comments, I will be your friend! (If you get offended...I will not be your friend, because I would be overcome with the need to bust your balls ALL THE TIME.)


25.I adore old men with beards...don't ask- I'ma weirdo.


26.If I had to choose between Thrift Shopping or Mall Shopping...I'd choose Thrift.


27.I LOVE camping and don't even mind smelling like smoke when I'm done.


28. I will pretty much always show up for free food or free beer


29. I am a damn good mom....strict but lovin' :)


30. I'm not a '10', but I'm the eight you'd marry (I clearly watch too much Millionaire Matchmaker)

No comments:

Post a Comment