Friday, April 17, 2009

April 'First Friday' Insanity

This is a completely delayed posting from Art Showage for April's First Friday. The night started at Mariposa Gallery where Rachael Popowcer was showing upstairs. I like to go to Mariposa Gallery early in the evening, rather than later because parking blows! While we were there, I picked up this nifty bracelet that matched my red shoes perfectly. (I'm not gonna lie... it TOTALLY made my night)



Picked up a mood ring for Cierra as well from the shop next door called 'Beeps'. She LOVED it. I forgot how entertaining a mood ring can be when you are young!

After Cierra and I were done in Snob Hill, we headed to the final show of the night.
Valency and Arianne's show at Harwood was called "Here and There". There were sooo many people- it was INSANOID.

No comments:

Post a Comment